Join us for the 3rd Annual Think Pink Wiffle Ball Classic on Sunday October 6th, hosted by Coventry Youth Baseball & Coventry Softball. 100% of registration proceeds to benefit the Breast Cancer Research Fund. Additional fundraisers that day benefit Meg’s Kids Education Fund.
- $10 per player registration fee payable the day of the event – CASH please!
- Games begin promptly at 10:00am; we expect to finish by no later than 2:00pm.
- Teams of 5 will compete in the Minors Divisions (Little League ages 8-10) and the Majors Divisions (Little League ages 11-13).
- Double elimination tournament with the champs in each division receiving the coveted Pink Championship Trophies
- Everyone showing off their support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month by wearing everything pink – shirts, wristbands, socks, shoelaces, hairbands, hair, faces, etc. Miller Richardson will be a sea of Pink that day!
- Music, food, drinks, prize raffles, etc
Please respond back to ([email protected]) with your players name(s) and division. If you wish to register as a “single”, we will team your player up with others in the appropriate division.
We expect to have 8 full teams in each division so please register early.